"Pour Pilar 1" Joan Miro Pillow
- MADE IN FRANCE
- The 18'X18" pillow case is made of 95% cotton, 5% polyester
- The insert is made of 90% feather, 10% down
- This tapestry pillow is made with the stitches called "Petits points". This is a small tapestry in cotton, woven in a fine canvas style stitch.
- Jules Pansu is much more than just a trademark. It is the name of the man who founded the company in 1878: Jules Pansu.
- Born into a weaving family, he did not want to be merely a merchant, but also and above all, a designer and manufacturer of his fabrics.
- In the Flemish land, where tapestry reigned for over 600 years, he acquired his own workshop in Halluin. This gives him the opportunity to extend his collections by weaving the first large tapestries on jacquard looms.
- Since then, Jules Pansu has been the kingdom of highly qualified designers and weavers, among them town of the "Best Craftsmen of France".
- The company is still run by the 4th generation Pansu.